To register as a student or renter:
- Please visit : www.faaflightschools.com
- In the top right corner, click "Register"
Click Register as a Pilot/Student/Customer
- Complete the required information and note that the e-mail address you used will be used for login
- You will be sent an e-mail request for confirmation
- Log into your e-mail account and look for e-mail stating:
To activate your account, click on the following link:
Affiliate to a Flight School or list as a Freelance Instructor — Click Here
- In the drop down menu, select:
Old Bridge Flight School – Englishtown
Note: Flight school may take up to 24 hours to approve your request. Following your approval, you may log-in to view the schedule.
To view the schedule for training sessions and rentals:
- Log in to : www.faaflightschools.com
- Use the email and password you used for registration to log in
- Under the small calendar on the left of screen, click MONTH to view the monthly schedule.
- To view certain schedules (airplanes, CFIs), click the Select a Resource drop down menu and click All Aircraft Scheduling Students/Aircraft.
- To schedule or cancel a time slot, please contact us directly.